There are separate student requirements and family requirements for the team.
Team members need to fulfill the following. View the student requirements page for details.
- Practice Requirements
- Speech and Debate Showcase – March 7th
- Snack donation – suggested $50 or more, due before October 15th
- This money is used to purchase snacks for the team at local tournaments – if you cannot donate financially simply contact Terry Rubin (email@example.com)
- Cash or check, made out to “KDS Speech and Debate”
- Drop off at Enterprise (Upper School reception area) or give to Colleen Attoma-Mathews or Leanne Krauss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Judging Requirements
- Each family must judge at a minimum of three tournaments
- Judges training is mandatory unless you are already trained
- Speech and Debate Showcase
- This is our primary fundraising event for the team and all students must attend
- The 5280 Invitational Tournament
- Kent Denver hosts this tournament – we need all families to help out to make the tournament a success