The Team will leave for DIA after second period on Friday, February 16 (9:00 am). Students will miss the rest of that day (B-Day) and all of class on Tuesday, February 20 (C-Day). Students are responsible for talking to their teachers about these absences and getting any assessments done before they leave for the California.
Friday, February 16th
- Virgin America Flight 1865
- Denver to San Francisco 12:00 pm – 1:55 pm
Tuesday February 20th
- Virgin America Flight 1868
- San Francisco to Denver 12:25 pm – 3:53 pm
Transportation from DIA on February 20:
There is a bus available to bring students back to Kent. Here is a link to the sign up sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O-2mmvMMevDAwIQHGT_6AP6BTSnaXYmwqbdVMn41dSA/edit?usp=sharing
- Students are allowed to carry-on one free bag. If students want to check a bag, they must pay for it each way.
- The total cost for the tournament is $575. If you paid your deposit, then the total for the trip is $525. The payment is due February 6th. Make the check out to Kent Denver School. Please put “Berkeley” in the memo line.
- If your family is on financial aid through Kent Denver and you need assistance paying for the trip, please contact Mr. Hopkins or Mr. Bausch by February 5th.
- Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge, 1603 Powell St. Emeryville, CA 94608 510-547-7888