THE STATE TOURNAMENT IS AT MOUNTAIN VISTA HIGH SCHOOL ON MARCH 17TH AND 18TH
- The tournament will run all day from 8:30am to 8pm on Friday and from 8am to 5pm on Saturday
- All students will miss Friday classes
- Students will have 3 preliminary rounds on Friday and then be notified if they advance to Saturday on Friday Evening.
- Students advancing to Saturday elimination rounds will be told at the tournament what time to get to Mountain Vista for their break round.
- NOTE: STUDENTS NOT ADVANCING TO SATURDAY SHOULD COME ON SATURDAY TO SUPPORT THEIR TEAMMATES AND WATCH BREAK ROUNDS.
- Students should bring money for food on Friday and Saturday. There will be snacks but there will also be a snack bar throughout the day.
- Break rounds should be posted around 4:45pm for debate and 6:30pm for Speech.
National Qualifying Tournament on April 7th and 8th — Heritage High School
- Students will be dismissed at 2:30pm on Friday, April 7th
- Students should bring competition clothing to school.
- Buses will leave the front of the school at 2:50pm
- Students should bring money on Friday.
- Schedule: This is an elimination tournament. (Please see tournament page for details.) Thus, there is no set schedule for Saturday. You compete till you are eliminated or reach finals and qualify for Birmingham.
- Speech rounds are open to observers
- Debate rounds are closed till the final rounds.
- GET READY TO PUNCH YOUR TICKE TO BIRMINGHAM!!!!
SPEECH AND DEBATE END OF THE YEAR PICNIC — Wednesday, MAY 17TH — 6:00PM TO 8PM
Get together one last time to celebrate an incredible year in Speech and Debate. We will have awards for students as well as a recap of the year. It will be a great night to get together to send off our seniors and celebrate one of the best activities at Kent Denver School. Details to come in April. Any questions, please contact Lee-Ann Krauss or Colleen Attoma-Mathews
Parent Committee Chairs
Our Parent Committee chairs are Lee-Ann Krauss and Colleen Attoma-Mathews. They can be reached at email@example.com
Website Thank You
A big thank you to Caroline Starbird for creating our new website. Please look to this site for all updated information.